Monday, November 5, 2012

Things you should never...

hear on a first date.

But there is a chance you may hear some of these while living in Happy Valley.

1. I can feel your testimony when you smile.
2. I have anger management issues and I would punch holes in walls in my teens.
3. Waiter, could you split the check?
4. Now we're going to see the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. 
5. I went through a legit gothic stage. I'd use black sharpie to color in my nails.
6. I was AP on my mission.
7. You're way more funny than my ex-boyfriend. 
8. I have a missionary. 
9. When is the last time you bore your testimony? 
10. I really want to get married. 




2 comments:

  1. Number 8... remember how I managed to find the only boy on the Earth with a missionary? Remember how he told me on the first date... right after he kissed me? That was cool...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah... seriously sucks hard core my dear. Let's egg his car.

      Delete